Friday 15 April 2011

South Africa, Gods Window, how many do we have ?

For those that have been on tour with me, will remember that I believe that South Africa has fantastic Panoramic views, and that I believe that all of those could fit the title. Today I am going to mention a few of these. I will also ad some Photos to show what I am talking about:
The actual Gods Window is in Mapumalanga near Graskop, lusch green and on a clear day you could see forever.
On top of the Swartberg Mountain, Teeberg viewpoint, looking North towards the Great Karoo, the horison is about 160 km away, and begs for a moment of silence.

The van Rhyjns Pass near Vanrhynsdorp, if you stop there, you will be able to see the scars that ages left on the open plains below.,  Truly a view to behold.
When you stop in the Drakensberg on the lookout point on the Oliviershoek Pass you will be amased how green in the summer and how brown the landscape can be in the Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment